HOW TO WEAR THE FILA EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION WITH JD SPORTS

 You know when brands have a revamp and it works for all the right reasons? Well you should check out the new exclusive Fila collection with JD Sports! There’s just something about a revamp I just can’t ignore, it happened with Ellesse and Fila is next to take centre stage… My only question is ‘Who will be next?’




Working with JD Sports is ideal, I get to find out all about the new releases right before they drop – most of the time I get to try them out too! I fell in love with their latest release, the moment it appeared in my inbox, but then what’s not to love about a newly revamped brand? Fila to me, reminds me of my childhood. You’d have the cool kids in the Rockport and Lacoste tracksuits (mine was baby blue - ew) and the not so cool kids in the Fila jackets. When my sisters were younger Fila was ‘all the rage’ as they said. But it must have skipped my high school generation, but now it’s back with avenges!

This off-duty essential collection is the perfect addition to my wardrobe now the days are getting colder. Here I’ve styled my fave pieces to create two relaxed, easily wearable looks.

Firstly I’ve styled the White Fila Aston Logo T-Shirt, with my new Burgundy Red Velvet Bomber Jacket from Missguided. Velvet is all over the high street this season and is set to be big for AW16! I completed the first look with my Black Wide Leg Culottes and Adidas Patent Superstars.

For my second look I simply swapped the White Fila Aston Logo T-Shirt for something a little more snug; the Fila Newton Crew Sweatshirt. Now you know when you get a new sweatshirt and the inside is all fleasy and you just know it’ll be the perfect winter warmer? Well that’s what happened with this new beaut! Perfect for those outings where you want to stay comfy but still look effortless.
Share:

1 comment

  1. I love to wear FILA outfits the looks of this outfit is totally different from other brands...

    Student Saving

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig