LONDON FASHION WEEK STREET STYLE | WITH DEBENHAMS

Now this HAD to be my favourite outfit of all times - bomber, check, culottes, check, oversized shades, check! This kind of outfit is my every day ‘go to’ as I love styling up oversized items mixed with tailored pieces.




Working with Debenhams I was asked to be the ‘Fashion Insider,’ reporting live from the Julien Macdonald catwalk show. Taking over the Debenhams IG Stories account, I snapped all the behind the scenes footage from London Fashion Week including the after-runway show where I was rubbing shoulders with the likes of Rosie Fortescue, Ferne Cotton and Abbey Clancy –  it was a dream come true!


I’ll be posting all about the Julien Macdonald show next week, but for now I thought I’d show you guys exactly what I wore on my takeover. Styling up this immense Rose Print Bomber Jacket from Nine by Savannah, teamed with this cute Ruffle White Crisp Shirt, I did my usual trick and turned my loose sleeves over the bottom of the jacket cuffs. Wearing my Black Crossover Culottes with Faux Fur Khaki Sliders, which brought out the green hues from the bomber, I was runway ready for my Fashion Insider Takeover!

Did you see my other London Fashion Week street style outfit?
Share:

1 comment

  1. Hi, Thanks for your thoughts on this matter and keep up the good work. I also like posts from this site http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/ as well. Thank you.
    http://www.thepsychicparlour.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig