POSITIVE MIND, POSITIVE VIBES, POSITIVE LIFE.










There comes a time in every young persons life where they begin to realise that those little things that once kept them awake at night are just a speckle of what they’ll have to deal with when their older. This realisation for me came a couple of years ago. I woke up one morning and decided that that day was going to be my day. I was going to do what I wanted, not take anything to seriously and realise that every cloud truly does have a silver lining. And since then, that’s how I’ve lived.


I truly live with a positive mindset, I wouldn’t have it any other way. No matter what has happened in your life, there’s always someone out there fighting something worse than you in that moment. You should think to remember that. We get caught up in our own world so much sometimes. Whether you’ve fell out with your boyfriend because he’s not said ‘night night’ or you forget to buy milk, these little molecule moments should not hinder your mindset. You and only you stand in the way of true happiness and I don’t care what you’re thinking right now, you know I’m right. If you hate your job, get a new one. If you don’t like where you live, move. If you’re worried about money, work overtime. If you’ve put on a few extra pound, work out. Now these are just the everyday things I hear people complain about. Daily. The only person that’s in your way is you. The term “I don’t have time.” Is the most overused phrase for the Millennials, as if some ‘special people’ get less hours in a day then others. Wake up. There’s the same 24 hours in a day for everyone, seven days a week. That’s 168 hours in one week, 672 hours in a month and 8,760 hours in a year… Now you’re telling me “I don’t have time to look for a new job.” “I’m too busy to do overtime.” Bullshit.


We all have the same amount of hours in a day, days in a week, weeks in a month and months in a year. It’s up to you and only you how you use those precious moments.

Share:

3 comments

  1. Loved this post Soph and it is so true. Live for the now and be positive as it really does make your day to day life much better! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beauty full post, I love this post thanks for sharing this wonderful post. Linzi Shoes Discount Codes

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig