THE WAREHOUSE AUTUMN/WINTER RELAUNCH







So it’s officially Autumn/Winter – thank GOD! I’ve mentioned this so many times before but it’s by far my favourite season. The clothes are so much cuter, the floor is covered in beautifully coloured leaves and the nights go darker earlier… What’s not to love?

Plus the moment the lights go down at night it means it’s only a few weeks until my birthday, which is obviously the best day of the year! After a stressful few days at work I decided to hit the shops, after all shopping is kind of a workout and it’s definitely cheaper than a therapist haha! After seeing the new Warehouse re-brand in Covent Garden, I know I had to hit it up – there’s just something about the industrial-esque layout I knew I loved. Heading to the Trafford Centre, I found all my fave pieces I’ve spotted in London back in Manchester, which I couldn’t wait to try! The first piece being this lush Check Cropped Oversized Sweater, which did actually come with matching Wide Leg Trousers but I thought it would be a little too much. Styling it here with a Black Metallic Pleated Skirt, Patent Ankle Boots and Grey Saint Laurent Bag I was Autumn-ready all thanks to Warehouse!
Share:

1 comment

  1. Stylish Autumnwinter
    Discountspk is a consumer-friendly service provider website which was initiated in June 2020 and since then our website has been facilitating the online consumer market and brand market.

    ReplyDelete

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig