COPENHAGEN TRAVEL DIARY: PLACES TO EAT IN KØBENHAVN









Known for their organic, healthy lifestyle I knew the Danish wouldn’t disappoint when it came to dining out. So on our first day in Copenhagen, Sasha and I just decided to wing it for lunch! After arriving from Manchester, we started the afternoon by taking a stroll into the centre in Købernhavn where we stumbled upon Social Coffee.

Well I say stumbled, you can’t really miss the inviting bright yellow building! Heading into Social, we found that everything on the menu was gluten free – which I always interoperate as guilt free! Browsing the menu, my mouth was literally watering! Opting for The Good Morning, which consisted of two organic boiled eggs, homemade zucchini bread, cheese, jam and organic chia pudding whilst Sasha went for the Open Sandwich On Zucchini Bread. Now I’m not going to lie, when Sasha’s came out first I had instant food envy but my mind still thought it was breakfast and salad just wouldn’t cut it for me. When The Good Morning landed in front of me my eyes light up. It was like a DIY breakfast which I just loved! Everything was presented so beautifully it was almost a little hard to eat, I mean have you ever seen a more Instagramable brunch?

The chai pudding was DREAMY, it was the perfect consistency with an added passion fruit tangy kick which really made the pudding delicious. The homemade zucchini bread was soft and fresh, you could tell it had been made that day. With the added cheese and homemade jam it was a divine accomplishment to the organic runny boiled eggs. All in all, I’d highly recommend Social if you’re heading to Copenhagen. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig