HOW TO WEAR BLACK ON BLACK WITH MISSGUIDED







We all know by now that I love a bit of black, as the staple colour in my walk-in wardrobe I’m literally that (seriously overused) meme ‘Do you have this in black’ haha. No matter what the season, I always rock a black-on-black outfit, but this new one I put together courtesy of Missguided is by far my fave!

Taking to the streets of Manchester’s Northern Quarter, my hometown, I thought I’d show you guys how I styled up this Black Loose Knit Jumper. Here I’ve worn it with a Black Ribbed Fishtail Skirt, Black Carhartt Beanie and my new loved Black Mini Backpack by Radley. Adding in these cowboy-esque Buckle Riverisland Boots I was ready for an afternoon of shooting on the streets before heading back to work. 
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© UK WOMEN'S FASHION, FITNESS AND LIFESTYLE BLOG | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig